Smaller groups of up to 14 visitors pay the usual ticket price. Usethis link to book tickets and time slots for such visits. 15 or more visitors together are considered a group.
We ask you to inform us of an intended group visit in advance. Send an email with the group size, types of tickets and any questions or special requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to answer your questions and look for ways to accommodate your desires.
- Groups of 15 or more pay a special group price of €12.50 per person. Tickets for children up to 18 years of age cost the same as usual.
- Once you have announced a group visit, please warn us if your group’s size changes by 10% or more.
- Guided tours have a maximum group size of 15 people.
- One guide is provided free of charge for every 15 visitors.
- We cannot currently guarantee a larger group’s ability to move through the Museum as a unit or view the Panorama together. It may be necessary to split up your group, depending on how busy the Museum is.
Guided tours are possible for groups of up to 15 people.
Be sure to book your tour at least two weeks in advance. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee that there will be a guide available in jou preferred langauge or for your preferred date and time.
Planning to visit the Museum with a group as a tour operator? We look forward to welcoming you. For ticket prices, booking a visit or contact info please select the link below: